The ESA is committed to furthering the field of anaesthesiology, creating lasting and valuable connections, and encouraging anaesthesiologists to extend the frontiers of their practice.
Find out more about our research grant opportunities and mentorship programme below. Share this with colleagues and help us advance anaesthesiology, together.
ESA Research Grants
- 2 Project Grants of up to € 60,000 each, to support individual
projects of up to two years duration
- 2 Research Support Grants for amounts up to € 15,000 to assist
work in progress or pilot studies
- 2 Young Investigator Start-up Grants of up to € 22,500 to encourage young investigators up to 35 years old in Research in the field of Anaesthesia
- 1 Coordination Grant of up to € 5,000 to support the building of consortia and the preparation of proposals to be submitted under the Horizon 2020 Programme of the European Commission
LES MER om ESA Research Grants
We are looking for ESA mentors and mentees to take part in our rewarding Mentorship Programme.
Share your valuable professional experience as a mentor, or learn from experienced professionals as a mentee.
- Receive a custom match based on career goals
- Share your experience and insight and provide guidance to aspiring young professionals
- Connect with senior experts as a platform for professional exchange and mutual learning
LES MER om Mentorship
Deadline for submissions: 21 February 2019